You can find out by asking yourself some questions:
(some things you need to know)
- Do I have a steady source of income?
- Have I been employed on a regular basis for the last 2-3 years?
- Is my current income reliable?
- Do I have a good record of paying my bills?
- Do I have few outstanding long-term debts, like car payments?
- Do I have money saved for a down payment? (Programs available with zero down payment)
- Do I have the ability to pay a mortgage every month, plus additional costs?
If you can answer “yes” to these questions, you will most likely qualify to buy your own home. If not, please still contact me today because there are always special circumstances, special offers & ways that I can help!
Graystone Mortgage LLC NMLS #18163 | Equal Housing Lender Graystone Mortgage, LLC, is licensed in California, Colorado, Idaho, North Dakota, Oregon, Texas, Utah, Washington, and Wyoming.
Graystone Mortgage LLC is only soliciting mortgage business to residents of these states, in which it is licensed to do business.