You will most likely qualify for a mortgage if:
- You have a steady source of income.
- You have been employed on a regular basis for the last 2-3 years.
- Your current income is reliable.
- You have a good record of paying your bills on time.
- Your outstanding long-term debts, like car payments are minimal.
- You have savings to cover a down payment. Programs are available with a zero down payment.
- You are able to make a monthly mortgage payment with the associated costs of owning a home.
If any of these do not apply, please contact me today. There may be special circumstances or other offers available.
Graystone Mortgage LLC NMLS #18163 | Equal Housing Lender Graystone Mortgage, LLC, is licensed in California, Colorado, Idaho, North Dakota, Oregon, Texas, Utah, Washington, and Wyoming.
Graystone Mortgage LLC is only soliciting mortgage business to residents of these states, in which it is licensed to do business.