Get a free customized quote for a home loan!
A big part of my job is to make the process as easy as I can and I try to only ask for the documents that are needed. Once we get your documents, there is a review process that can lead to the need for additional documents. Each loan program has some different documentation requirements. If the loan is a purchase, there are different documents than a refinance.
Then if you are self-employed the checklist changes again. Let’s talk about your loan needs and get you the most accurate checklist of documents needed to close a home loan for you! My processor and I will review your loan file BEFORE it goes to an underwriter to ensure the smoothest approval.
The most common documents that we need a copy of are:
- Photo ID
- Most recent 30 days worth of paystubs
- Most recent tax years w-2
- The last two years for Personal and Business Tax Returns
- Source of the Earnest Money Deposit- This would be the copy of the Earnest Money Check along with a copy of the bank statement from where the check cleared
- Source of the Down Payment- Most recent and complete statement to show where those funds would come from
- Name and number of your Home Owners Insurance Company- I work with the best agents in town and I can help get you a free homeowners insurance quote!
Call 435-Ask-Here or Apply Online Today!
Check out my Free Buyer’s Guide! It’s full of useful information about buying a home! It’s a free download so simply click the link!
Graystone Mortgage LLC NMLS #18163 | Equal Housing Lender Graystone Mortgage, LLC, is licensed in California, Colorado, Idaho, North Dakota, Oregon, Texas, Utah, Washington, and Wyoming.
Graystone Mortgage LLC is only soliciting mortgage business to residents of these states, in which it is licensed to do business.