Get a free customized quote for a home loan!
A big part of my job is to make the home loan process as easy as possible. I will only ask for the documents that are required. Once I get your documents, there is a review process that may lead to the need for additional documents. Each loan program has different requirements. If the loan is a purchase, there are different documents required than for a refinance.
If you are self-employed the checklist of required documents change. After discussing your home loan needs, I will provide you with an accurate checklist of the documents required. My processor and I will review your loan file BEFORE it goes to an underwriter to ensure the smoothest approval.
The most common documents that we need a copy of are:
- Photo ID
- Most recent 30 days worth of paystubs
- Most recent tax years w-2
- The last two years for Personal and Business Tax Returns
- Source of the Earnest Money Deposit. This would be the copy of the Earnest Money Check along with a copy of the bank statement from where the check cleared
- Source of the Down Payment. Most recent and complete statement to show where those funds would come from
- Name and number of your Home Owners Insurance Company. I work with the best agents in town and I can help get you a free homeowners insurance quote.
Call 435-Ask-Here or Apply Online Today!
Check out my Free Buyer’s Guide! It’s full of useful information about buying a home! It’s a free download so simply click the link!
Synergy One Lending NMLS #299717 | Equal Housing Lender Synergy One Lending, is licensed in California, Colorado, Idaho, North Dakota, Oregon, Texas, Utah, Washington, and Wyoming.
Synergy One Lending is only soliciting mortgage business to residents of these states, in which it is licensed to do business.